HAVE THE ORDER READY FOR PICKUP ON TIME
- Confirm Pickup time: The pickup time is listed on the ezDispatch confirmation email and the order details in ezManage. Note that the pickup time can change even the morning of the delivery
- Morning of Reconfirm: Check for order updates/pickup time changes and print out the morning of delivery, rather than the day before or earlier
- Checklist Items: Utilize order printout as checklist to make sure all items are included
- Confirm ezCater Order #, Complete & Correct: We rely on stores to always confirm the correct 6 digit ezCater order number (ex: #123-XYZ) with the driver before handing over the order. As well as ensuring they are complete and all correct items for each order
- Drivers don't know what specific items they are picking up, may not even mention ezCater/ezDispatch, and will only have the on-site contact information (if any), which often doesn’t match the “customer” name the stores receive
- Label Bags/Boxes (Ex: “bag 1 of 2; bag 2 of 2 for ezCater order #_____” etc)
- Implement Signage: Create and put out some laminated signage in front of orders in situations where partial orders are placed on front counters where it might otherwise appear to drivers that they are complete and ready to go.
- Ex: "ezCater Order #________ Not complete yet, please wait" and then fill in the order # with a dry erase marker.
- Second sign Ex: "ezCater Order #________ complete. __# of bags/boxes, ready to go." This might even help the back-end and front-end staff to stay on the same page.
SET PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Helps ensure drivers know how to find your store, where to park, and what entrance to use when.
- Subsequently helps your on-time delivery and reliability scores go up, thereby helping to boost your search rankings on ezcater.com
DO NOT PROVIDE DRIVERS WITH ANY EQUIPMENT YOU WANT RETURNED OR REIMBURSED FOR
- Drivers will arrive with their own equipment. All drivers are expected to have at least two hot bags when they arrive to pick up orders and to bring more for larger orders.
- If a driver arrives without hot bags, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVIEW YOUR DELIVERY HOURS
- Please make sure the driver can collect the order even if the pickup time is before your location opens to the public.
- For example, if your delivery hours are set to begin at 11AM, customers can place orders for delivery at 11AM. This means the ezDispatch driver will need to arrive before 11AM (often as early as 10:15 AM) to ensure the order is delivered on time to the customer.
NEED TO MAKE CHANGES, REQUIRE SUPPORT, OR HAVE FEEDBACK?
- PLEASE CALL 1-800-488-1803 IMMEDIATELY IF:
- The pickup address has changed (must be at least 3 hours before pickup).
- You can’t prepare an order in time for pickup.
- The delivery driver is more than 15 minutes late to arrive.
- If an addition questions or concerns arise with order preparation, timeliness, communication, pickup, or feedback on drivers or your ezDispatch experience
- Likewise, our team monitors all ezDispatch orders. If we identify an issue we can’t resolve, we will contact you.
We are here to help you succeed!
Contact the ezDispatch team at email@example.com