How do I activate automatic ezDispatch for all of my deliveries?
ezDispatch can deliver all your ezCater and ezOrdering orders. To activate automatic ezDispatch, please fill out the signup sheet to get started.
How long does it take to activate ezDispatch for my orders?
This can vary for each restaurant and generally takes 1-2 business day to complete. After you complete the signup process, our team will reach out to you to confirm that we’ve turned on ezDispatch for your future deliveries.
All orders accepted before we confirm that ezDispatch has been turned on will still need to be delivered by your team unless specifically requested otherwise. If you would like an ezDispatch driver assigned to these orders as well, please reach out to our Customer Service team at 800-488-1803.
Why restaurants should use ezDispatch:
- Ability to say yes to more orders. Restaurants can avoid lost revenue on orders they may have rejected due to delivery constraints.
- Consistent staffing. Restaurants can avoid pulling valuable employees from the store and focus on their in-store guest experience.
- Lower Lead Times. Restaurants can request ezDispatch up to 90 minutes before a customer’s event time. ezDispatch gives them the ability to potentially lower their lead times to take more same-day order requests.
- 5-Star Customer Service. Our award-winning customer service team will support every delivery
- Issue Ownership & Resolution. ezCater takes full ownership of any delivery partner-related issues and handles resolution management with our mutual customers. Any
- Expanded Delivery Radius. In most metros (NY excluded), ezDispatch can cover up to a 20-mile delivery radius.
- Delivery of non-ezCater Orders. ezCater can deliver your in-house orders (via phone, email, or walk-in). The order does not have to come through an ezCater to utilize delivery. Simply enter the order into the direct entry tool located on the orders page of your ezManage desktop, and request a driver once the order has been submitted with a credit card payment.