Not receiving ezCater order notifications? Start here with our troubleshooting guide
Email Notification troubleshooting:
- First, check your SPAM folder, and any other folder that emails get filtered into. If you find order notifications, move the email from that folder to your primary inbox. This tells your inbox where emails like that should be placed.
- Add our email addresses to your contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This helps your inbox learn to expect our emails.
- Sometimes emails are flagged as SPAM by the receiving mail server, and dropped before they arrive in the recipient’s mailbox, so just because it isn’t in the SPAM folder, doesn’t mean it wasn’t treated as SPAM.
- Many of the larger email providers are constantly changing their SPAM algorithms, so something that was working before might suddenly stop, and then start working again in a week or two without intervention. You may need to reach out to your email provider.
- Once you do start receiving emails, actively engage with them so that their email client accepts our emails in the future
- Request that your IT/Email team manually permit our email sending domain by adding it to the allowlist. This tells their email server that it should expect to receive emails from any from address containing your domain. Our domain is ezcater.com.
- If this does not solve the issue, request that your IT/Email team manually permit our IP addresses by adding them to our allowlist. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for this list.
- First, make sure that you have text notifications turned on. To check this, log into your ezManage account and click Settings > Account > Notification Preferences
- Here’s our video tutorial on updating your contacts.
- If you had previously opted out of receiving texts from ezCater, you can text START to 61210 to receive a text to resubscribe.
- If you still did not receive a text, check the following:
- Is the phone on? Try turning your device off and on again.
- Is your network strong?
- Do you have enough storage space to receive texts?
If you are not able to resolve your email issues with this guide, please reach out to our Partner Success team at email@example.com for further assistance.