Top performing menus give customers variety and convenience. Here’s what we recommend:
We’ve drawn from 13 years of experience and hundreds of thousands of catering orders to optimize menus that help drive sales. Here are some ways you can make the most of your ezCater menu:
- Include individually packaged items
- The way people order food for work is changing.Customers want individually packaged meals even on larger orders. 50% of orders feature individually packaged items.
- Include boxed lunches
- Due to increased demand for individually packaged items, boxed lunches (think sandwich/entree and a side, drink and/or dessert in a contained package) are now the top searched item on ezCater.
- Include packages (build-your-own bars, sandwich platters, entree & side combinations)
- To save customers valuable time, you can thoughtfully create catering packages, which are menu items that include all you need for your group (entrees, sides, etc.)
- Include options for dietary restrictions (gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, etc.)
- 1 out of every 5 ezCater orders includes an item that is gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian. Please clearly label your menu for dietary restrictions so we can easily flag your ezCater menu!
- Add a breakfast menu
- Breakfast is the fastest growing day-part and accounts for 25% of searches on the ezCater marketplace
- Allow Customers to Complete their Meal
- Including items such as beverages, sides, salads, and desserts will increase order value and provide customers with the full meals they’re looking for
- Offer Free Utensils
- Over 80% of ezCater orders are placed on menus that offer free utensils.
- Add photos to your menu
- Customers are more likely to order food when they see photos of exactly what they will receive. To get more information or to submit photos, contact our photo team: email@example.com
If you’d like to make any of the above changes to your menu or have questions about how to better optimize your menu to drive orders, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.